Thursday, November 1, 2012

ME AND CONFETTI


  
    Me And Confetti               by Marggie Rassler   To my family and friends ... thanks
                                                                      for those  precious dots in time you've given me!
Trace me first with Cross,

That pins my eyes

To the heavenlies.

 Color me blood-red,

 For my Latin love

 Of passion.

 Spray me with

 The scent of just

 Grounded coffee beans.

 

 Sculpture me, with hairpin

 Mountain turns, mirrors of

 my love for adventure.

 

Paint brush me with tears,

Frozen rivers melting now,

For an island's oppressed people.

 

Sing me into a song,

To the beat of the drum,

Of my grandchildren's laughter.

 

  And finally,

 

  Splash me, with

  The multi-colored dots,

  The many people

  Who gifted me with,

  Most unforgettable moments ...

  

  My dots in time,

  My life's Confetti!  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment