Tuesday, March 20, 2012

The Struggle

   Looking through papers today I found some poems I wrote when I started writing.
   I thought, this poem reflects the emotions I experienced in The Right To Grunt.

               The Struggle    by Marggie Rassler

                Today I feel like writing,
                The Spirit leads my sails.
                The waves of thoughts are rolling,
                Toward shores of untold-tales.

                This day I hush the ogre,
                That rides upon my soul,
                Demanding Grief to feast on me,
                Choking Stimulus with his hold.

                This moment I lock up Suffering,
                That consumes my very being,
                Send the key to My Creator,
                To deal harshly with this fiend.

                Tomorrow that Houdini
                Will try to come again,
                So I'll let God's Inspiration,
                Run him over like a train!

No comments:

Post a Comment